• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new owner/memeber from oklahoma

erebus45

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello everybody i am really new to beardies. i had two awhile back for about a month but then had to get rid of them... now that everything is stable i got a baby yesterday. i have been doing massive amounts of reading/learning just to freshen up my memory i am open to any advice anybody has and will answer questions if anybody wants to ask about my setup. i will post pics as soon as i can....i am also looking for names for this little guy (or girl dont really know).... thank you everyone

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing your new little one! Feel free to take a look at the link below several of our comments as we have put together info for new comers that may be of help for you to refresh.

erebus45

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing your new little one! Feel free to take a look at the link below several of our comments as we have put together info for new comers that may be of help for you to refresh.
Thank you... I will be posting pics after my new baby sheds for the first time with me he is really dull so i thought I'd wait for a better/brighter pic

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk