• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New mom!

francine&momma

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a beautiful 6 month old beardie named Francine (Frankie). She is super active, always running around and climbing. She is fascinated by screens, always watching me do hw or scroll on my phone. Her favorite place to sleep is in Momma's neck. She is a great eater but is pretty stubborn about her veggies (we are getting there).
IMG_9953.jpeg
IMG_9447.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She looks so cute. And young beardies do have a habit of not liking my veggies. It took 7 months for Starbucks to be able to look at a piece of green let alone eat it . So don’t be so worried about that young beardies can live off of a full protein diet just make sure your crickets are gut loaded :)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Very cute bb :) gonna have beautiful coloring when she/hes grown.