• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Moderator: PatsyB

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would like to give a warm welcome to our newest moderator, @PatsyB !
I know Patsy will make a great addition to our team of moderators! She's patient and understanding and I know she cares a great deal about the fantastic community of people here at BDF. Please afford her the same respect you would me and any other moderator. Our mods volunteer their time to help keep BDF the great place that it is. They help remove spam, organize threads into the correct subforum and they also help keep the peace.

Thanks Patsy! And thanks to ALL the members for making BDF awesome!

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have found myself on here alot latley as well. Dont have much to do at work so i check this all the time. Congrats patsy b

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks everyone! I'm learning right along with everyone else, glad to know that I'm actually helping other people!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You're helpful a lot. You even helped ease my mind about Allie some. I've been watching her cautiously and keeping an eye on her. I've been reading about concussions in bearded dragon. I was thinking she might have one.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You're helpful a lot. You even helped ease my mind about Allie some. I've been watching her cautiously and keeping an eye on her. I've been reading about concussions in bearded dragon. I was thinking she might have one.

I've been keeping my boyfriend updated on Allie and he said the same thing, it sounds like a concussion! You are such a good mommy and reading about how much you do for Allie has also taught me to be a better mommy :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They said it takes two weeks to recover from it. :*( I was crying for two days because I thought she was going to die. She's sleeping and resting. I guess that's a good thing. She does sit up with her head up for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. She even ate another cricket, had some solid greens, and pureed food.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sounds like she's on the right track and just needs some time and pampering.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like she's on the right track and just needs some time and pampering.

She did something good today. She lifted her head, clutched my hands with her back feet and front feet. I saw clenched claws today, not flat like yesterday and the day before. She had even lifted her head while doing this. With a grin on her face.

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yay patsyb! Glad to hear this. Always read great stuff from you, and you're very kind about your comments and advice. I just joined a ball python forum, and got called an*#@%* idiot for asking about advice for my snakes tank. Very thankful for a forum like this. Very positive. Kudos team BDF! :)