• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Memeber & 2nd Beardie

Rescue.momma

Bearded Dragon Egg
Heyyy everyone, im Emma. I currently have 2 bearded dragons, 8 snakes, 5 tarantulas, 4 cats, 2 crested geckos, 2 scorpions, and a colony of over 3000 roaches, not including the feeder bin. Sooo back to the beardie issue. My stepson (he is 19 and does no live with me) gave me this beautiful sub adult female leatherback beardie. He had her for less then a month but was only feeding her crickets and plain lettuce without vitamins or calcium. He did at least have the bar UVB, i believe its the T8. I know that is not the proper diet for her. I got her to eat other bugs no problem but I can't seem to get her to eat her salad (collard greens, bok choy, green beans, and apple.) I'm going to give her some reptiboost tomorrow. Shes almost 19 inches and 632grams. She feels likes she a bit skinny even though she looks big. Was wondering everyone else's thoughts on her size and how they get a beardie who doesnt like salads to eat? She also has something funky going on with her tail. What's going on with the white part? Is her tail just shedding? Oh and if anyone knows what they think she is genetic wise tell me. He said she's hypo or trans or something fancy, just doesnt remember exactly. He did pay $450 for her.

20190128_151505.jpg
20190128_130321.jpg
20190128_104410.jpg
20190128_172818.jpg