• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Member of the Forum!

BeardedKevin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I'm Kevin from the UK. I have 2 bearded dragons, Vinne ( Female - 12 years old 13 this year ) Leezard ( Male - 6 years old ) They Live together and have since i got Leezard when he was 6 months old. they get on really well never fight, they are currently living in a 4ft viv but upgrading to a 6ft that is coming today. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
12 years is a wonderful life. You want to be careful because of her age that the male doesn't mate with her. She may not survive the egg laying process.

BeardedKevin

Bearded Dragon Egg
12 years is a wonderful life. You want to be careful because of her age that the male doesn't mate with her. She may not survive the egg laying process.
They've never tried mating once not that I've seen anyway. She seems like she has a lot of life left in her too and I have read that they can live up to 20 years.
I've got another full vivarium set up incase anything does happen but they've always been good together. They have enough room in the Viv to stay out of each other's way too.
It might sound strange but to me it seems like they're are best friends [emoji16].

Here is a picture before their last vet visit
76650e64ad2fd73d02005ec9be30fa9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk