• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New juvenile beardie! Help!

Daniel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I got a new bearded dragon yesterday, and am wondering if everything looks right with the enclosure. We have mint and basil growing in the enclosure, a basking spot, a hide, some mesh that he can climb on, a water bowl, a food bowl, a basking/uva/uvb bolb and nice substrate.
It is 40 gal.

Daniel

Bearded Dragon Egg
How? I'm a noob. Btw he's been doing well and is eating about 30 mealworms a day. Is that normal?

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
How? I'm a noob. Btw he's been doing well and is eating about 30 mealworms a day. Is that normal?
You may want to consider finding some different staple feeders, and offer mealworms for variety rather than as the only bugs. They can be tough on the young ones' digestion. For pics, try the "upload a file" button and see if that works for you. :0)