• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here

Ender.dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone we are new here! This is Ender not sure if it’s a boy or girl yet but I’ve had Ender for about 2 months now so it’s about 3 months old! So far it’s little personality is a little sassy, but it tolerates handling pretty well. I’m happy to see all the information available here!
EFA555C2-4DEB-4C67-B712-48CF0C334156.jpeg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey everyone we are new here! This is Ender not sure if it’s a boy or girl yet but I’ve had Ender for about 2 months now so it’s about 3 months old! So far it’s little personality is a little sassy, but it tolerates handling pretty well. I’m happy to see all the information available here!View attachment 24053
Hi and welcome to the forum! I just found out my baby is a boy! :) Feels like I waited forever to find out. lol Luv Ender's dark markings. Very striking. Great name and luv the pic!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hear you there . . . I think I was checking every week, just to see if I could tell. It wasn't until last week that a friend — who has beardies — looked and confirmed for me. I don't know what I would have done if he'd been a girl. lol Every time I talked to him, I told him what a good boy he was, and how handsome he was, etc. hahahaha Not to mention his name is Dexter. He looks similar to Ender. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 4