• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New hammock

bluedragonark

Hatchling Dragon
So I ordered Snake one of those green hammocks that stick the the side of the tank but I’m not sure where I should place it. Any suggestions?

This is a pic of his enclosure
a6c2e42a2f3c1cedee8e319a805e762a.jpg

Oh and we got some sexy legs going on this morning [emoji23]
880b1b6b178a218c69f8f29f41fa936f.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedragonark

Hatchling Dragon
Hmmmmm.....wonder if I should get one
Got that off off amazon for like $7. And he loves it! Finally fell asleep on it. It took him a little getting use to, especially when one of the suction cups came loose [emoji51]

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Got that off off amazon for like $7. And he loves it! Finally fell asleep on it. It took him a little getting use to, especially when one of the suction cups came loose [emoji51]

awe poor thing, yea the suction cups don't work long IMO. I use the 3M command hooks work great!

bluedragonark

Hatchling Dragon
awe poor thing, yea the suction cups don't work long IMO. I use the 3M command hooks work great!
Yes that is what I need to upgrade too. Right now they seem to be holding but next paycheck I’m getting some hooks lol.