• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Dragon Called Lennie

BeardedKevin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lennie is a new addition to my family. Got her on Saturday. She was no longer wanted by her previous owner, she's less than a year old and is very shy. Just getting her used to being handled, her claws were like razors so it was As if she was never out of her ViV. In the video is Leezard bobbing his head. Now reading up on behaviour arm waving is either a sign of submission or acknowleing that she's seen him and recognises him as her species. And head bobbing can be asserting dominance or being ready to mate. How does this look to you guys? I've not seen Leezard Bob his head like that in the 6 years I've had him http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ad0ddd6b384c/VID-20180412-WA0000.mp4

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
Don't turn your head for one second while they are together out.....I'm assuming you have them in separate enclosures

They can get em gravid fast as hell......unless you WANT a bunch of eggs lol