• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beastie mom

Brittneyk091

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a cute little guy named spike. And I’m trying to find ways to get him interested in playing and running around he has a beard or ball and a few others but doesn’t play with anything. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 82DCD3C5-F398-44BF-8B7B-284FC12FEDBB.jpeg
    82DCD3C5-F398-44BF-8B7B-284FC12FEDBB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a cute little guy named spike. And I’m trying to find ways to get him interested in playing and running around he has a beard or ball and a few others but doesn’t play with anything. Any suggestions?
Welcome dragons do not play- they sit and bask especially babies- he needs good surface basking temps-- 100-105 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer- a good uvb- No coils they are inadequate and a health hazzard- these things I posted are crucial - if any of these things are off he will quit eating and get sick

Brittneyk091

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome dragons do not play- they sit and bask especially babies- he needs good surface basking temps-- 100-105 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer- a good uvb- No coils they are inadequate and a health hazzard- these things I posted are crucial - if any of these things are off he will quit eating and get sick
Ok I didn’t know I’ve read different things about some play some don’t. He eats very well and loves his big rock to bask on

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I didn’t know I’ve read different things about some play some don’t. He eats very well and loves his big rock to bask on
Ok so w/ that being said I am assuming all is good w/ the husbandry -