• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Owner!

Jmccoig

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I have a new beardie that my 4yo named Chase. When I got Chase a month ago he was a little smaller and had very vibrant coloring and now that coloring has faded. Can anyone shed a little light on why the coloring has dulled? You can see on his tail what he used to look like. I put calcium and multi vitamins on his veggies that he refuses to eat no matter what I do and I put them on his crickets as well.
20210906_191206.jpg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Baths kinda help, but only when the skin is dry and brittle, Don’t pick at it, offer rough things in the enclosure he can rub against.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The only time i help with shed is, nose caps, tail tips, toes, and ears, just let it do its thing, he may be lazy, not eat, in a bad mood, he’ll be okay though.

Jmccoig

Bearded Dragon Egg
The only time i help with shed is, nose caps, tail tips, toes, and ears, just let it do its thing, he may be lazy, not eat, in a bad mood, he’ll be okay though.
Lol he does not want to be touched right now. Different question though. I had him outside to soak up the Sun yesterday and he ate some grass and clovers. He won't eat any veggies I put in his home though. Is there a reason for this?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lol he does not want to be touched right now. Different question though. I had him outside to soak up the Sun yesterday and he ate some grass and clovers. He won't eat any veggies I put in his home though. Is there a reason for this?
Mine does the same thing…. Wont eat veggies i offer , but will eat all kinds of stuff from outside, its quite common, if the salads end up being given up, just make shure his bugs are heavily guy loaded with fresh veggies and he’ll be happy and healthy.