• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Owner Intro!

Coyotestarkiller

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone!! Brand brand new bearded dragon owner here. I just brought my first beardie home this Thursday, he hatched in July.

I am learning so much, but am also constantly worrying to make sure he is happy and healthy, and it's only been two days! Lol

I attached a photo of my guy, he is in shed right now. Should be a super light orange once done. I have been having a killer time trying to name him, I wouldn't mind suggestions!
Snapchat-1241270987.jpg

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome to the forum. Once he is out of shed his color and personality will come thru and you will find an appropriate name. Just make sure temps are right, that he get plenty of UVB, and cools down at night to 65-75 degrees. Give him a salad every day (collards,mustard,turnip greens) and dust his live food with calcium w/D3 5 days a week and two days with vitamans.