• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardie mom

angzlynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
My name is Angel and I have a 7 month old female beardie name Kevin :)
Recently Kevin went to her first vet appointment. I wanted to make sure she was doing well since I did get her as a surprise birthday gift (she’s from PetSmart). I agreed to do all of the basic tests the doc suggested. Which I’m glad we did...just got a call and discovered that Kevin is positive for ADV (atadenovirus). I’m still in the process of learning about this virus. As well as waiting on a couple of other test results.
But I’m hoping to find new friends here on this platform and learn more about these beautiful creatures.
44D783A7-45EA-459E-A697-B92CFD89AD28.jpeg

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello!
Recently Kevin went to her first vet appointment. I wanted to make sure she was doing well since I did get her as a surprise birthday gift (she’s from PetSmart). I agreed to do all of the basic tests the doc suggested. Which I’m glad we did...just got a call and discovered that Kevin is positive for ADV (atadenovirus). I’m still in the process of learning about this virus. As well as waiting on a couple of other test results.
But I’m hoping to find new friends here on this platform and learn more about these beautiful creatures.View attachment 26795
Welcome to the fourm. What a beautiful dragon. There are lots of people who can be sure to help you with whatever and give you great advice. If you’re ever need any help just come here. I have already gotten lots of info to give frank an awsome life, frank is my 5 1/2 month old dragon

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
Hello!
But I’m hoping to find new friends here on this platform and learn more about these beautiful creatures.View attachment 26795
Hi and welcome. Kevin is gorgeous. Sorry to hear your dragon has adenovirus. I found this link with some information on this disease in dragons

angzlynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to the fourm. What a beautiful dragon. There are lots of people who can be sure to help you with whatever and give you great advice. If you’re ever need any help just come here. I have already gotten lots of info to give frank an awsome life, frank is my 5 1/2 month old dragon
Hi and welcome. Kevin is gorgeous. Sorry to hear your dragon has adenovirus. I found this link with some information on this disease in dragons
Thanks so much for this link! I appreciate it

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hello!
But I’m hoping to find new friends here on this platform and learn more about these beautiful creatures.
Welcome to the forum :) im sorry to hear about your beardies illness :( hopefully since shes 7 months shes past the worst of the illness and she’ll just be a carrier of it? please wash your hands before and after touching her (its good husbandry to do it anyway) it looks like you have her in a zen habitat? Thats a wonderful start! , may i ask what kind of foods kevin is enjoying? And what kind of lights she has? Its very important to have the right uvB/uvA and correct distance and unobstructed, if you have any questions please do ask there’s no such thing as a silly question :)

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Hello!
welcome to the forum i'll gladly be your friend