• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Mom

Cari

Bearded Dragon Egg
I love him so much already and hope to do everything right by him. :)
20180612_161338.jpg
I've been a new mom for about 3 months now. We learn something new about each other every day. Funniest thing we discovered is that he will ONLY eat his mealworms treats in his salad bowl! Lol.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
Is that pool in his tank? That is not wise... it raises the humidity and you need to watch how long they soak in water. Not trying to be rude - just looking out for your little guy, he is a cutie!

Mealworms are not great for them either, superworms are much easier to digest and would make better treats. If you don't mind roaches, dubia are packed full of nutrients and I know my beardie flippin loves them!

Cari

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Krissy!

Yes, that is a pool. It is on the far, far right side of his tank. There is a humidity gauge in there and it usually stays around 30-40%. The tank is well ventilated, so it doesn't get too humid. Veterinarian approved. Mealworms are only used as a treat and we just started with superworms. He loves those but they are not a base diet, same as the meal worm. Base diet is crickets, then greens, fruits and veggies. We just introduced roaches, hes not too fond of them yet. I think he likes the hunt and spunk of the crickets better.