• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardie mom learning daily

BOOTIECUTIE76$

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looking for extra resources info on beardie as apparently they do what they not supposed to lol ae water bowl lounge time.
But mine got scared by super won't touch em hated crickets! Ugh such a diva but a he! And can't get green horns.
What I do... he had a huge sperm plug and still think has some cause his urine was size of bean oh good I knew hurt. Don't beardies have something help em? Lol.
And I made a den in his tank is that cool? He like a darn snake he warm but that's where he goes.

Lastly...!!! Anyone use the heatling lights w no light emit? Remove them asap! I got some from Amazon. Will report. Burnt my other tank top I had run w that quick.... and then idk know until today I used the coop light one and yall know it tried again?
I heard that thing start to crackle size etc... So please get them in can and report em

Forrest T.

Hatchling Dragon
Your bearded dragon should be provided with proper UVB and UVA lighting (one side should be around 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit, and the other 70-80 degrees), a hide, proper substrate (I recommend either tiles or a mat, as if loose substrate is ingested, your beardie can become impacted), you can supply a water bowl, but I personally do not (they get their moisture fro the food they eat and baths they are given), you can also supply decor to make your beardie feel more secure. As for the food they eat, only feed mustard, collard, turnip, etc. Never feed kale or lettuce, because these do not have many nutrients inside of them. Your bearded dragon's insects should be sprinkled with calcium, vitamins, and probiotics 2x/week. Their tank should be cleaned once a week to ensure your beardie does not contact parasites or any other health issues.

I hope this helped; I wish you and your beardie luck!

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Looking for extra resources info on beardie as apparently they do what they not supposed to lol ae water bowl lounge time.
But mine got scared by super won't touch em hated crickets! Ugh such a diva but a he! And can't get green horns.
What I do... he had a huge sperm plug and still think has some cause his urine was size of bean oh good I knew hurt. Don't beardies have something help em? Lol.
And I made a den in his tank is that cool? He like a darn snake he warm but that's where he goes.

Lastly...!!! Anyone use the heatling lights w no light emit? Remove them asap! I got some from Amazon. Will report. Burnt my other tank top I had run w that quick.... and then idk know until today I used the coop light one and yall know it tried again?
I heard that thing start to crackle size etc... So please get them in can and report em
Welcome to the forum :) I mean no disrespect, and I apologize if i come off rude, but I couldn’t understand what you’re asking :( ….. can u please write your questions about your dragon as simply as possible,…… absolutely NO “coil”/“compact” uvb (these are BAD and cause eye issues) you need to be offering a long tubular uvb light, NOT a tiny bulb.

how old is ur beardy?
Whats his weekly diet? (No dried bugs)
What are his temps? (Get a digital probe, NO stick ons.
Pictures of everything would help so much.