• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New bearded dragon

just jen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I'm Jen, and I just got my daughter a bearded dragon last week. He is cute. But we are very new to all of this. And I'm sure I'll end up being the one to do the most care taking. Any experienced insight will be so very welcomed! Thanks for letting me join!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, I'm Jen, and I just got my daughter a bearded dragon last week. He is cute. But we are very new to all of this. And I'm sure I'll end up being the one to do the most care taking. Any experienced insight will be so very welcomed! Thanks for letting me join!
Please go over the tank size your basking bulb and uvb I need the brand and bulbs - is the uvb a coil? You need two digital probe thermometers to get actual surface basking temps-- these are crucial to the overall health and behavior of the dragon-