• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New bearded dragon owner

Mag

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi. Here's my juvenile female 11.5 inch beauty. She's been with me about a month. Doing well. Taking to my handling, eating crickets, superworms,, mealworms, Apple, fresh greens. Nice to interact with other adult owners.

Attachments

• 20180408_085347.jpg
    20180408_085347.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 28

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and nice looking dragon she looks like my male Simon.. You may want to be careful on feeding mealworms as they contain lots of chitlin in their shells that can be difficult for them to pass.. So really make sure your dragon is very hydrated to keep things moving thru her.

Mag

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome and nice looking dragon she looks like my male Simon.. You may want to be careful on feeding mealworms as they contain lots of chitlin in their shells that can be difficult for them to pass.. So really make sure your dragon is very hydrated to keep things moving thru her.

Mag

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanx for your comments. Great suggestion. I'm new to this. Appreciated

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanx for your comments. Great suggestion. I'm new to this. Appreciated
You are very welcome. If you are interested on more info on how to care for these great critters under several of our comments you will find some links if you click on the one that is General info set up 1st timers you will be taken to the General care section this link has everything you could possibly need on how to care for them.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
She's pretty! Agreed about the meal worms. I wish mine would eat apple. Or any fruit. Sigh. He's great with veggies but I have yet to find a fruit he likes - I cut them really fine and hide them in greens, but after a couple bites he catches on and won't eat any more! And now that he is a fat, lazy adult crickets are a no go - too much work for him, hahaha!