• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New bearded dragon owner

Kristeen Haugen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone,

My husband and I got our 7 year old daughter a bearded dragon for Christmas this year. I use to own a mated pair a few years ago but had to rehome them to a family members place due to moving out of province. Our daughter was quite upset and talks about them always. This is my first time taking care of a baby dragon and I’m finding it very entertaining.
Not sure if it’s male or female so we decided on call “him” Fluffy.
Fluffy is very active and is starting to be more friendly and let us hold him more and more each time.
I am lovin this lil guy so much. I want to sex “him” and get a mate later on and breed them again.
Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts through this site.
Cheers

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome the forum! and welcome back to dragons yes babies are pretty entertaining to say the least..
So what kind of dragon did you all end up getting?? Must have some good genetics if you are wanting to breed again. I have 2 common dragon's (male and female) and a young male leatherback..and I tell ya it is that in this house love is in the air as my male is a head bobbin glass surfing fool..

Kristeen Haugen

Bearded Dragon Egg
To be quite honest with you I’m not exactly sure what kind Fluffy is. I’m assuming regular dragon. Didn’t pay much for him/her.
I found it extremely entertaining when I’m male would start head bobbing. I would call him my lil rocker (his name was rocket)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes, babies are extremely entertaining. Welcome back to bearded dragon slavery! I have 3, each has a different personality. It’s fun to watch.