• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New addition to the family!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would like to introduce my new baby! I am sooo excited about him as I've wanted a leatherback! His colors are stunning! He is 6 weeks old now, eating, pooping and other than a pinch to the tip of his tail perfect....
His name is Cooper! A whoppin 31gr lol
So that makes 3 here lol Izzy (fe) 471gr is alittle over 2 and Simon (male) 491gr is 1 1/2 year old.
I am excited to see him grow!
a3579dd880e39081054e5b4a998f1f32.jpg
1bf46b07e3965d7224f925db021daf5b.jpg
b486c70958154b4d25a2be0b2405d761.jpg

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Congrats, Leatherbacks look cool and he certainly looks healthy and already getting that black beard. My boy Scooby Doo is over a year old now and has never shown a dark beard yet, but he's in brumation now so that might change once he wakes up. He's a super citrus so I'm curious what color his beard might be.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, Leatherbacks look cool and he certainly looks healthy and already getting that black beard. My boy Scooby Doo is over a year old now and has never shown a dark beard yet, but he's in brumation now so that might change once he wakes up. He's a super citrus so I'm curious what color his beard might be.
Oh yea he has a good black beard already lol his colors have just been amazing!! I just can't believe how soft leatherbacks are!! I've wanted one for a long time.. He's got a great personality and is growing like a weed

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Careful what you say or I will start wanting one.
Oh gosh if you've not had one or held one they are like no other! Simon is really rough and very prickly, Izzy is much smoother but still rough.. But Cooper is all smooth he has the side spikes like the others but they are soft!! It really is amazing and I couldn't be happier!! I still can't believe I found him at Petco in the normal beardie tank and sold as one!!