• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to sell off some dubia fast.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My 75 gallon tank is swarming with dubia roaches. Need to thin the herd. I don't want to take the time to count them out. $75 shipped will get someone a massive colony. Many breeding pairs and juveniles of all sizes. I can include a bunch of chow. I grind up organic egg layer chicken feed with added omega 3. Water crystals can be included too. Roaches were raised on this and fresh fruit weekly.
uploadfromtaptalk1412452395470.jpg

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just reread my original post. I'm not selling my whole colony. Just reducing the population.

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Any way you can sell us a starter kit for $25. Then I can get a tote and egg crates with the money I save.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah. Just let me know what all you need. Food, water crystals. Number of breeding pairs. 2 day shipping gonna take a chunk of that 25. But will make sure you get a good deal.

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OK we are going to town tomorrow morn let me see if I can find water cristals at Lowes and a tote. We would like to get off crickets asap as we keep running out. Where do you get egg create? We also need to get a heating pad for under the tote on order. How do you want paid?

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah. Just let me know what all you need. Food, water crystals. Number of breeding pairs. 2 day shipping gonna take a chunk of that 25. But will make sure you get a good deal.
We have to order crickets tomorrow if we cancel that order would we get enough from you to start feeding right away? Just trying to make the most of our money if it is not necessary to get the crickets then we can put that money on roach supplies.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Candy, what age and how many beardies are you feeding? A 8 month juvenile will eat 5 times as many roaches as a full grown adult. At least thats how ours is.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have two people in the works for buying these overflowing dubia from me. This will bring my population way down. So I will put a hold on further orders for now. Thanks guys.

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
Candy, what age and how many beardies are you feeding? A 8 month juvenile will eat 5 times as many roaches as a full grown adult. At least thats how ours is.
Im Candy's wife... (Oh that doesn't sound odd, ha!) 1 beardie and he is ruffly 6 months..

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I go my colony today and it was great thanks so much even fed a few and the bd loved them.

SideShowMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got mine Wednesday, all safe and sound! They were packaged really well and there was only one casualty, a small nymph! I had ordered 250, breeders and nymphs for my young dragon and they will be just the right amount to keep feeding her until the tiniest nymphs grow and the breeders give birth to more. Thank you!! :) :bd: