• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need loving home for beardi (free)

Cameron Armstrong

Bearded Dragon Egg
I love my beardi to death, but currently I am a sophomore in highschool and cant provide the time to properly take care of him and give him attention. He is 4 years old and a real sweetheart breaks my heart but I know its for the best. If you are interested please message me.

Thanks, Cameron

Attachments

• IMG_20141204_225431.jpg
    IMG_20141204_225431.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_20141206_101919.jpg
    IMG_20141206_101919.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 330

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Cameron, so sorry that you have to do this. I think there are a few members in Arizona, maybe someone can take him or knows someone that can.

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
I love my beardi to death, but currently I am a sophomore in highschool and cant provide the time to properly take care of him and give him attention. He is 4 years old and a real sweetheart breaks my heart but I know its for the best. If you are interested please message me.

Thanks, Cameron
Hello ! Wow doing something as courageous as this takes knowledge and heart ! Bless you for realizing how much you are able to afford and offer this beardie and most of all thank you for being brave enough to put the life of your beardie you've raised, in the hands of some1 capable of giving your beardie the life it deserves !! Are you willing to ship it ?

Cameron Armstrong

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello ! Wow doing something as courageous as this takes knowledge and heart ! Bless you for realizing how much you are able to afford and offer this beardie and most of all thank you for being brave enough to put the life of your beardie you've raised, in the hands of some1 capable of giving your beardie the life it deserves !! Are you willing to ship it ?
I believe so, problem is I dont know how much it would be.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I belong to many Az reptile groups and I'm betting you can find a goods person on one. Go into facebook and search Az reptiles then join a few.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I actually dont have room in my current place, thats why I'm trying to find a bigger place. I dont have room got anything except maybe a a few critter keeper sized pets.

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Very thoughtful. My mother might be interested, as she lives in Arizona - she loves bearded dragons. Send me a Private Message if you would like me to try to arrange for something.

Hamali11

Bearded Dragon Egg

Thanks, Cameron

I would love to take him. However I'm in North Florida. Could you ship him? Alicia

Stepmart000

Bearded Dragon Egg

Thanks, Cameron
Do u still need to rehome him

Latest posts