• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help with my pregnant dragon.

Londo Mollari

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I have a 3 year old female dragon who mated three weeks ago. She would dig one hole in my garden, quit then go and dig another hole and stops digging. My questions are as follows.

When should I start putting her in a lay bin.

What is the best substrate to let her dig in. Should I use eco earth or something else?

And what is the best kind of lay bin to use and how deep should it be?

Attachments

• 20200610_115903.jpg
    20200610_115903.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I am just a hobbyist breeder not a professional but I use coconut fiber. I like to use bins that are at least 6 in. I let the female in the dig box every morning and night the day she starts showing signs of wanting to dig. I'm not sure if letting her in there that much is necessary but it seemed to work for me.

Londo Mollari

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I am just a hobbyist breeder not a professional but I use coconut fiber. I like to use bins that are at least 6 in. I let the female in the dig box every morning and night the day she starts showing signs of wanting to dig. I'm not sure if letting her in there that much is necessary but it seemed to work for me.
Thanks for the reply.