• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help to find out what kind dragon i have

JonAustin

Bearded Dragon Egg
20150403_182310.jpg
20150403_014916.jpg
Hi I'm jon I took in a dragon yesterday because people could not take care of her and they only had her in a 10gl tank and she is 20 inches she is now I'm a 30gl tank and she loves it that lady she way 6 years only but she only 20 inches and she didn't know What kind she was and I have been trying to find out but finding out there's so many out there I have picks of her so plz any help let me know

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She looks like a very pretty normal dragon. It's impossible to tell what morph because you don't know who her parents were.

I would give her a nice warm soak in a tub and drip some water on her nose to get her hydrated. Also make sure you are dusting her food with calcium.

I think size is part genetics and part how they are fed and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with tank size. My girl is almost 2 1/2 and she has been 18.5 inches for the last 6 months or so and she's always been kept in a 40 gallon tank. Where my boy is in the same size tank and he is a year younger than her and the same size and still growing. I wonder what the lady was feeding her?

Welcome to the forum Jon! Does your girl have a name?