• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My other pets

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
B53BB2AE-EA3D-4D22-AE9D-62033FB97570.jpeg 2E2E5A28-2BF0-4F04-8703-E66B0BA02360.jpeg 8D96FEF9-244E-42A6-9A2C-F436C15ACE20.jpeg 4C8FB37D-C43D-4B81-9E7F-9E33E45CEE5B.jpeg 0B375C03-3AC6-4B0C-8BA2-6091CF6EC9F8.jpeg While I was holding my sand boa, Malcolm, today, he asked me why Jayne gets all the publicity, since he’s the handsome one. So I told him I’d take new photos of everybody and let you all see that they’re special, too.

Malcolm will be 9 this spring. We got him as a baby, and he was my first reptile. When we got him, my husband said, “Most men get their wives a nice dress for their birthday. I got mine a snake.” LOL Jayne was also a birthday present for me, so that trend has continued.

Vera is my ball python. She was a recent rescue. They told us she’s between 5-6 years old—they think—but they also said she was 3 feet long. She’s actually close to 5 feet. So I don’t know her real age. They were her second owners. I don’t think they know her real age, either.

The Leo is Simon. He actually belongs to my teenage son and will be a year old this spring.

The Texas brown tarantula is Itchy. My in-laws caught her down south while they were on vacation. Itchy was a juvenile at that time, 2-5 years old, I’m guessing. She was used for show-and-tell for my niece and nephews, then they were going to take her out back and squish her. We stepped in and brought her home. We’ve now had her 8.5 years.

So that’s our merry little crew!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You have a spider!!!! I'm starting to like them ever since Anna got her jumping spiders, you'll see photos on FB I'm sure.

I started with the tree frogs and then my boyfriend wanted a reptile of his own so we got leo's. The leo's were sick and I didn't really know much about them but I tried to bring them back to health but they passed away. That's when we decided on bringing Dexter home and then it all went from there!

Douglas Ellis

Bearded Dragon Egg
That snake is huge. I don't know what it is with me, but I can't see myself ever trusting one. They do fascinate me and always wanted one, but again trust issues :p. Nice collection!

Respectfully,
Ellis