• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My male dragon is extremely restless and won’t eat.

Ange_Thys

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi All, my male dragon, peanut is on his own mission - he is acting like he is in his terrible twos [emoji85] I have taken him out of his enclosure and let him run around in my sun room... and then tried a bath... still not calming down. He ate only one superworm which is strange for him. His beard isn’t puffed out nor black.

Is it maybe breeding season? He is not going anywhere near my female? Is he maybe constipated? What can I do [emoji26]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are not alone lol I know several of our dragons here including my male are up surfing, head bobbin looking for action lol
My Simon has been a 1 dragon wreckin' crew in his tank!! So he gets lots and lots of running around time in a safe room we've set up for this..it has a basking station for warming up and lots of things to explore. For him he's been asleep for 77 days and now been up for about 10. No way he will be near my female or my young male lol

So yes he could be looking for some action lol when has he pooped last? my guess is he's just being an of age male lol

Ange_Thys

Bearded Dragon Egg
You are not alone lol I know several of our dragons here including my male are up surfing, head bobbin looking for action lol
My Simon has been a 1 dragon wreckin' crew in his tank!! So he gets lots and lots of running around time in a safe room we've set up for this..it has a basking station for warming up and lots of things to explore. For him he's been asleep for 77 days and now been up for about 10. No way he will be near my female or my young male lol

So yes he could be looking for some action lol when has he pooped last? my guess is he's just being an of age male lol

Oh awesome! Thank you :) feel a lot better! He definitely pooped on Sunday... :)

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
Mine just came out of a phase like That! I felt so bad for him, poor thing trapped in his tank going crazy. I just gave him as much free roam time as I could and let him run it out! Which sometimes made a difference, sometimes no. He also wasn't eating as much, which was very unusual for him. Too much manic energy to focus on food!

Ange_Thys

Bearded Dragon Egg
Mine just came out of a phase like That! I felt so bad for him, poor thing trapped in his tank going crazy. I just gave him as much free roam time as I could and let him run it out! Which sometimes made a difference, sometimes no. He also wasn't eating as much, which was very unusual for him. Too much manic energy to focus on food!
Oh awesome! Thank you [emoji4] I feel a lot better! Been very stressed [emoji85]