• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first clutch.... from start to finish.

Squishy

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I was asked to start a new post on this topic from another member so I will do my best to go through my experiences questions ups, and downs costs and preparation for my first clutch.
To start I have a normal male (Imotep) who is a very nice standard dragon, good body structure temperament and appetite.
I have two females Ricochet, she is a hypo red leatherback and again is a very good specimen with good colors, personality and a great appetite. My other female is Anaksanamun she is an orange glow, she is gorgeous and a great specimen as well. These young ladies I will be breeding around July as body weight and conditions permit. I am doing this as a hobby to finance my hobby so as to not go broke feeding my little reptile obsession. Bargains are heavily sought and I am a descent DIY're so I will talk about some of that stuff too. Well I think that is enough for my intro I will try and get some photos as I go along as well. Thanks and please be gentle with the feed back and advice.
20181208_180649.jpg

Culturalism

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good luck! An unfortunately breeding any healthy animals comes at quite a cost so make sure your ready to feed 15+ babies. Some recommendations is breed your own feeders an once they start reproducing you will save a ton of money. Adults still have to eat greens etc. Cheap beeding would be newspaper/cheap paper towel. Feeding with retail prices from petstores will break the bank. If you don't feel like breeding feeders you can usally buy in bulk online.