• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my dragon

Toothless & Lil Man mommy

Hatchling Dragon
well i got another baby dragon the other day and yes its very smaller then my first one but i found out my older 1 is a girl and supposed to be a male with my new 1 and no i didn't get them for breeding i only got it due my son wanted one and so i got my daughter has my oldest which is the female and my son the male but whenever i put them together at times my oldest acts like she wanna fight him she turns black and will like take her head a softly push him then starts licking him as well and I'm confused as to what to do I don't have them in the same tank though I didn't think that was safe for the lil guy oh and we named him lil man since he's very smaller then my oldest 1 was when we got her can someone please help me on what to do cause i really want them to get alone before they get to big i just dont want one of them to get hurt as well either

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well i got another baby dragon the other day and yes its very smaller then my first one but i found out my older 1 is a girl and supposed to be a male with my new 1 and no i didn't get them for breeding i only got it due my son wanted one and so i got my daughter has my oldest which is the female and my son the male but whenever i put them together at times my oldest acts like she wanna fight him she turns black and will like take her head a softly push him then starts licking him as well and I'm confused as to what to do I don't have them in the same tank though I didn't think that was safe for the lil guy oh and we named him lil man since he's very smaller then my oldest 1 was when we got her can someone please help me on what to do cause i really want them to get alone before they get to big i just dont want one of them to get hurt as well either
Please do not put them together- dragons should never be together unless breeding- they should not see each other either it will stress them out-

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
umm they is not together only when im holding them both at the same times and only see each other or a few seconds
Ok as they get older aggressive behavior can be very quick- in a split second- it is best to keep the apart even out of the tanks- they really shouldn't see each other - black beards are not a good sign