• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie is superactive! Help

Evelina Sjölander

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello beardie-friends! I need your help understanding my bearded dragon at the moment. shes been in a brumation for a couple of months and know shes come out of it and shes kind of superactive. She runs around in her tarrarium constantly and bangs her arms to the glass all the time. She wants to come out. Only time shes calm is when the light goes out and she sleeps. Can anyone see why shes behavin like this? Hormones? For your information shes 1,3 years, eats and poops normal.
Plz help=) // Redheadbeardie

Evelina Sjölander

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have looked over the lightning and changed the basking bulb. The heat temperatur on the warm side is 38'C and the cold side is 29'C. Its nor that shes trying to lay eggs? Shes scratching everywere.

Evelina Sjölander

Bearded Dragon Egg
scratching!

Attachments

• terr.jpg
    terr.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 60
  • terrarium.jpg
    terrarium.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 60

Evelina Sjölander

Bearded Dragon Egg
125 watt mercury bulb from Exo Terra. Distance from uvb to nearest basking spot is 30 cm.
I already do that, lets her run free in the apartment for a long time until shes a bit tired. But she keeps scratching. And while shes out in the free she scratshes against walls and tries to climb. Shes not in to greens in the moment, only eating worms if I offer them to her. And I do that once a week cus she is meant to be eating greens the rest of the week. Shes never been a drinker, sometimes if a help her drink.