• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie doesn't seem to eat much, again.

acratia

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon, born in March and I had him for about 2 months now had an infection recently, which is gently clearing off (he didn't eat or move alot, probably due to stomach pain) so we appointed him to a vet, he got all of his medication, we had to give him two medications against the infection and antibiotics, the two medications, we don't use it anymore since it was only used the first 3 days, but antibiotics we give him every two days. It seems to stress him out since obviously it doesn't taste good, plus we have to pry open his mouth. Even so he STILL doesn't seem to eat much or move, he had abit of a black beard for a couple of days, I hope it's just due to stress, so I'm wondering if stress does that, plus I believe I saw some shed around the cage. The temperatures are fine in the cage, around 25 on the left and 30+ on the right side, and he has various acess to the basking light so he can warm up at any pace he pleases. He looks at food that I offer him, but doesn't eat. I supply him with a water bowl every morning. Today I also noticed he doesn't want to be touched, even though he fell asleep on my chest yesterday evening. I'd appreciate any type of tips, suggestions, recommendations possible. Thank you :)

Latest posts