• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie Athena

BTosi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I'm Beth and I'm a new beardie owner!!! I've had Athena for a week now!!! I don't think she was very healthy she was pale and grayish! She wasn't on the proper diet! She is almost 2 and was being given a LOT of dubias pinkies a lot of carrots wild roaches spinach was her main green and I don't think she was getting proper uvb lighting!!! When I went to go look at her I got to hold her and her body was very cold I knew a little about beardie and I knew I had to get her out of that situation so I talked to my husband and sent him a picture of her and he said yes get her so I did!!! She is a sweet girl!! She is already looking SO much better!! Her yellows and oranges are popping!! she loves me holding her!!! She goes to my shoulder and goes right to sleep!!! I'm not sure I have the right basking light so I would like to know what wattage is good for a 40 gallon breeder?? I am having a 4×2×2 terrarium made for her and would like to know what would be good for that size as well!!! Here is the pic of when I went to look at her and a pic of her now!! The second one is now!!!! I think she looks so much better!!!!
received_1430728353768806.jpeg
received_1499741200196631.jpeg