• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MY BEARDEE'S EYES LOOK WEIRD.

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
My Beardee looks like he is having a hard time opening his eyes. They look like something is in them. Can I clean them out somehow or drops?

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
55 gal. tank. 2 ceramic heating bulbs, and a coil light for day and a red bulb for night. Had him/her for about a year. This just started.

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is still winter and cold. I don't have any lights on at night now anyway...Bulb burnt out. Use to have a 100w basking light but all he did was hide in the drift wood. The ceramics are emitters. Now that you said that about the coil light makes sense. I notice his eyes more open in evening. He is friendly. Since I am having a hard time sexing it I named it Terry / Terri ....depending.

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
I use 2 heat emitters and a side glass heater (undertank) when it really gets cold. Yes I have the digital temp probe, and a duel probe ... temp and humidity. Will get a bright basking lite. So you think eye drops will help. I only see him eat when I am holding mealworms and him in my hand. One more thing...I had him for almost a year...since he was a wee one... shouldn't he be bigger then 6 inches ...tip of the head to the tip of the tail?

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
The coil bulb is from EXO TERRA 13w reptile UVB150
(desert UVB). What should I order If I shouldn't get coil. I want to order tonight.
Sorry just desperate.

MikeyDog

Bearded Dragon Egg
Subtrait is a coconut fiber roll out.He eats kale and collard greens I have a calcium powder to rub on the mealworms