• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Bearded Dragons

I Wanna Become A Breeder And Wanna No What i Must Do Step By Step Im In Cape Coral Fl,

• And

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leo&Betsy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Acro.jpg Princess.jpg
Acro.jpg
Princess.jpg
This is my future breeders Acro my male and my wifes girl Princess sorry for pics taken on a phone shes a citrus tigres x hypo red and his a hypo red x yellow sandfire x cawley red x red hypo for het poss sorry there colors are way prettier and stronger in person this pics show make them look like caca poop lol but o well lol.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking lizards! I don't think you're a bad photographer!
I'd say to first thing on the list to becoming a breeder is to have a healthy, happy pair of dragons that start to mate.
Once they are mating you can look into incubators and hatchling enclosures. For now though, I would focus on fine-tuning your enclosure to make your pair as happy as possible. In my mind, the happier they are, the more they'll mate!