• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Balthazar! Help ID his type? ^-^

Cayla_hobbes

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
I'm Cayla & this is my handsome baby Balthazar the Dude! He's 6 years old, and was adopted by me im February. I was told he was a translucent, but today was told translucent usually have jet black eyes. Down the rabbit hole I went. I think he could possibly be half, but he has beautiful pupiled eyes. I'm fairly certain he's a leatherback but not a dunner because he has downward, symmetrical scales and spikes. Any knowledge or specualtion is welcome!
Hehe we take a lot if car rides, the pic with me & him was after he jumped up on my arm to look out the window ^-^
He's the second dragon I've had the pleasure of owning. :)
Have a great day and thank you for any input!
20201013_134927.jpg

20201010_152050.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1600805091989_6714263200550480057.jpeg
20201003_172742.jpg

CaHarding

Hatchling Dragon
Hello!
I'm Cayla & this is my handsome baby Balthazar the Dude! He's 6 years old, and was adopted by me im February. I was told he was a translucent, but today was told translucent usually have jet black eyes. Down the rabbit hole I went. I think he could possibly be half, but he has beautiful pupiled eyes. I'm fairly certain he's a leatherback but not a dunner because he has downward, symmetrical scales and spikes. Any knowledge or specualtion is welcome!
Hehe we take a lot if car rides, the pic with me & him was after he jumped up on my arm to look out the window ^-^
View attachment 23980
View attachment 23978 View attachment 23979 View attachment 23981
Hi Cayla! I cannot help you. But wanted to say he is such a cutie! What a beautiful dragon.

Barb.Littlefield

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello!
View attachment 23980
View attachment 23978 View attachment 23979 View attachment 23981
What a stunning beardie! His colors are amazing. :) Wish I could help, but I'm still clueless as to types.

Latest posts