• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MVB

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Not sure. You could contact the people at Light Your Reptiles and get their advice on the bulbs.

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Mercury Vapor Bulb? I bought 125 Watts & it’s worked out fine. I know I’ll have to get a lower wattage one in the summer though since we don’t have A/C. So much depends on your house temperatures. I have Jasper in my bedroom & in the winter my room stays in the 60’s, low 60’s at night. I am heating a 40 gallon tank. Also depends on the height of the main basking spot. I’ve got a 125 in my daughter’s 20 gallon tank as well & although it does run a bit hotter in hers, I’ve never seen it get too hot. But again, our bedrooms tend to run in the low 60’s in the wintertime. Hope this helps... if you meant Mercury Vapor Bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk