• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Move terrarium?

Galexy98

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I have 2 bearded. 1 male & 1 female. Both about 18-24 months. We had to put them in separate rooms because the male was going nuts. Lately he's been glass surfing a lot & when we let him out be B-lines to the other room & tries to get to her cage, which he can't but its funny to watch. Ok.... question...would it be ok to move the cages? Maybe switch spots? Or would this upset them? Lmk your thoughts. Thanks

Impawsible_Squad

Juvenile Dragon
I'd say definitely separate them. The male is stressed out by seeing a potential mate it seems like. He could eventually harm himself.

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have a feisty beardie who loves picking a fight with any bearded dragon since he was 6 months old . Let’s just say I knew his sex before his balls started to show lol. What you can also do if possible is stack the tanks on top of one another. As the old saying goes out of sight out of mind. I have it like that and he never picks a fight with any of themes

Galexy98

Bearded Dragon Egg
They are already in separate rooms... I'm wondering if switching (moving from one room to another) their terrariums around would cause stress

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They are already in separate rooms... I'm wondering if switching (moving from one room to another) their terrariums around would cause stress
Oh my bad I must have read it wrong. And they might go through a bit of relocation stress so for a day or so they may not eat. But it does depend on the beardie some go through relocation stress while others don't. Considering their tanks are staying the same, they should be fine, even if a your beardie doesn't eat for a day it won't be the end of them.