• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Zumba and Nala... Worried mama here...

KTRANK2019

Bearded Dragon Egg
20191118_145110.jpg
20191107_154353.jpg
15743896504742220873038043613010.jpg
15743896694966002531612288306300.jpg

Hello everyone meet Simba and Nala. I adopted these babies from petsmart October 25th. Simba seems to be growing and thriving great... However Nala is raising concern. She doesn't seem to be eating and she's not growing. I literally have to like try to put her on her back in order to make sure shes alive still... My 4 year old dropped her the other day and Idk if the drop has done too much damage or if this is just a normal. The first image is Simba by himself, second images is Simba and Nala when I had them enjoy natural sunlight on my porch, third is my poor baby Nala taken tonight and last is Simba again taken tonight any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated I been crying all day scared Nala might not make it!

BunjisMum

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please take her to a vet tomorrow. They’ll be able to assess her and find out what’s wrong.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
How is she today? Can you try some baby food squash with her to see if you can get her to eat at all? You can put some on her lips and see if she'll lick it off, or you may have to try careful syringe-feeding. There are some great critical care and appetite booster formulas, too, if you can get them quickly. If not, the baby food would be a start.
Pet stores are notorious for crap care, crap advice, and careless breeders/suppliers, so it's possible your baby is sick and too far gone, but try the baby food. If we can get her eating then it would be time to go over the housing, lighting temps, etc. :0)