• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet the newest member of the family...

spazz

Hatchling Dragon
image_zpsb0f675d1.jpg
She is a Brazilian Salmon Pink Birdeater, (Lasiodora parahybana), spiderling that I bought today at the local exotic pet concern. I believe she was hatched in October of last year, and she is growing pretty fast. No name yet, nothing has hit me. I name all my pets that way, the name just hits me eventually, and then they are forever that name, like it or not.

I put something familiar in the first pic for size reference.

image_zps67fbf649.jpg

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Nice!!
We have a Brazilian Salmon Pink too...she's a BIG girl..between 6-7 inches right now with fanny on her the size of a golf ball...Lol... She's also a super great eater and never turns down a meal. Has a great disposition but be forewarned that they do like to throw "hairs" and they are very irritating ones too so watchout for those back legs when they wiggle.

You can see her as well as some of our other T Family in our thread here called New Additions To Our Family.
Thanks for sharing yours!
Enjoy!!

spazz

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks!

She already hit me with her hairs, but not bad. She is my first spiderling, but I did used to have a Rose Hair. She was a real sweetheart, never flicked at me one time. This one is already showing her temper. lol

Now I'm off to see your T's!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks for liking my post, but one of the things I always consider is, if this pet got out, how much would it freak me out if it was on the loose in my house? When it comes to spiders, I would have to ask the president to drop a nuke on my house before I could feel safe again! :D

spazz

Hatchling Dragon
She moved into her new apartment today. I'm using coconut fiber bedding from All Living Things for her substrate, and a small reptile feeder dish with a sponge for water. When she gets a bit of size on her I will move her over to a ten gallon aquarium I have set aside.

image.jpg