• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Spartacus & Coconut

Are Coconut and Spartacus cute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clay Whaley

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
photo.php
photo.php

IMG_3056 - Copy - Copy1.JPG

These are my amazing bearded dragons. The bigger one is named Spartacus and the other Coconut. Spartacus is a male Pogona Barbata and Coconut is a female Italian Leatherback. I purchased her at the San Diego reptile Convention.

IMG_2912.JPG

Spartacus was purchased two months earlier than Coconut, that's why there is a major size difference.

243985_223483614331193_100000086672628_978681_7125792_o.jpg

Although they were not fond of each other at first they now seem to be lovers. They are both so sweet.

IMG_3062.JPG

Sometimes I let Spartacus sleep on my stomach, while I watch movies. I love holding my dragons.

IMG_30581.JPG

They are both really sweet bearded dragons, but once I pull out my camera Spartacus tends to get upset. Coconut loves to ride on his back. She is constantly on him.

IMG_30421.JPG

I love my bearded dragons. My wife and I are excited for them to grow up. When they are old enough we hope they will mate. Anyways, Thanks checking out my bearded dragon post!

Tell me what you think about Spartacus & Coconut

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum, Clay (and wife and beardies)!
Those are some cute photos! I'm bummed I missed the last San Diego show. Was it a good time?

Clay Whaley

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had an awesome time! It was my first reptile convention. A majority of the convention was snakes, but the lizard section was still amazing. It's great to see a whole website dedicated to bearded dragon lovers.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the BD Forum & thanks 4 sharing your dragons with us.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking Dragons just be careful of the size difference the big one can hurt or kill the small one very quickly

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He can and they do there are many dragons out there with legs and feet bitten off

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you realy should not keep a male and female together