• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Si!

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
I finally pulled the trigger and picked up Si (as in Si Robertson of Duck Dynasty, aka the King of Beards). He's about 6-8 weeks old and is totally digging all the space in his enclosure. I picked him up last Friday and after a couple of days of adjustment he's doing great. I even got a wave from him this morning. He poops once per day which I'm thinking is a good sign.

He's eating his dubia's well; roughly 10 per day. I feed him one at a time until he loses interest (a couple of times per day). He hasn't had much interest in his greens but I'm putting collard greens and red peppers in his bowl daily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 33

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
YAY! You finally did it! He's a cutie. Pooping once a day is great, sometimes when they are that small they do it a few times a day so don't get worried. Sounds like he has a good appetite, don't worry about the salad, he'll be eating it in no time.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He's adorable. I love your occupation bearded dragon slave. I named my guy Hef cuz I do all the work and he gets all the money and lives in a mansion this little turd has a 265 gallon screened reptarium that's his grotto.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I also just worked up the nerve to call the vet to ck on Minion and it's still good news and good peognosis.