• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Reptar (AKA Francias)

i have a beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I got my beardie on August 13 from Petsmart. I've had him for 5 months now and he is about 6 months old. He's since grown healthily and happily. He is calm and loves to eat greens, especially with calcium powder. He also mainly consumes super worms and crickets, and we're are working on breeding Dubia Roaches, which he absolutely loves as well. The first thing he did when he got home was take a bath voluntarily. We keep him in a black container with no lid (it's very high) about 45 gallons. I clean his encloser every time he poops and I replace his water for bathing and for drinking every day. He has magazines for flooring temporarily. He has a small house with a shirt/blanket for sleeping and a naturally found rock for basking. His light fixture is a Zoomed Reptile UVB100 coil 1.2 ft. away from his basking spot and a ceramic reptile heater 1 ft. away from his basking spot. We take him out for handling all the time and he loves to poop on us :). Sometimes he just sits on our shoulder and watches the family do their things. He is our second beardie because the first one (named Shrek for his beautiful colors) died as a young baby :(. He has a lot of names: Reptar (officially), Francias (Nickname), and Insect (a joke). We hope to give him the best life we can, so please feel free to give us advice on how to improve his living conditions!

IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg

Kimgreen

Bearded Dragon Egg
He’s adorable! I would suggest a hammock and things for him to climb on. The need to be stimulated. I would suggest plants, you have to research what types are ok many are poisonous but artificial are great, rocks that have been sterilize, things to climb on and around. Check out Pinterest for some ideas. Please always research to see how to sterilize things before putting them into the cage and what is safe. You can be quite creative. Great job!

i have a beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
He’s adorable! I would suggest a hammock and things for him to climb on. The need to be stimulated. I would suggest plants, you have to research what types are ok many are poisonous but artificial are great, rocks that have been sterilize, things to climb on and around. Check out Pinterest for some ideas. Please always research to see how to sterilize things before putting them into the cage and what is safe. You can be quite creative. Great job!
Thank you so much for that message! It's been a few months now and he is fully grown and healthy. We have a dubia roach colony and a mealworm colony, and we are working on getting him a brand new enclosure with a budget of 400$. Also, we dropped the name reptar and his name is now francis!