• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Nitro. . .

NitrosDad

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone! This is Nitro. I acquired him after his other owner decided he was too much to handle. He’s 7 months old and has MBD due to his prior environment. He has came a long way in a couple of months. When I first acquired him he wouldn’t move around at all and was very skinny. I’m trying to do all I can for him to lead a healthy life. Any advice is welcomed.
a3944a4a7ddfec603b55536fc464a4ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh my goodness, how cute! I'm glad he's in better hands now and recovering quickly!

I also have an MBD boy that we suspect spent at least a couple years without proper lighting and care. If you've ever got concerns or want to compare symptoms (i have another friend with an mbd dragon and she does some of the same quirky stuff my boy does), feel free to reach out to me! I feel that support helps make us less anxious about our recovering babies.

NitrosDad

Bearded Dragon Egg
Actually having some sort of issue right now. He’s 7 months old. He stopped eating cricket about a week ago. He ate some kale a few times but something is up. He’s also sitting in the corner with his eyes closed all day. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Poor thing...
I actually just had something similar happen with my little beardie (also 7ish months old)
My vet told me to feed him puree pumpkin because he has a blockage. Pumpkin is natural fiber to help his guts work smoothly again.
I mixed pumpkin with repiboost and syringe fed him. My vet also gave me Metro to prevent any secondary infections and told me to bathe him daily until he was eating normally. I'm on day 4 of the medication and he just pooped and starting to eat salad again, but he won't touch his worms.