• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet My Dragons

Krispy Kev

Bearded Dragon Egg
These are my two baby dragons. Tyrion, and Nymeria. I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan so that's where their names came from. Tyrion is the one next to the pink blanket, and Nymeria is the one on my arm. Unfortunately my phone camera sucks but Nymeria actually has traces of red and orange all over her body.
a367889610709d298a2f871f89390f2e.jpg
50e7fd450f58f2ad8eaae4a2cee3dc3f.jpg

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Super cute little ones you got there.. Are you housing them separately? I ask as they are solitary critters and can cause serious injury to eachother.

Krispy Kev

Bearded Dragon Egg
Super cute little ones you got there.. Are you housing them separately? I ask as they are solitary critters and can cause serious injury to eachother.
I house them separately. I recently upgraded Tyrion into a 40g breeder. He's still small but Petco had the deal going on so I couldn't pass it up. And Nymeria is in a 10g at the moment but I plan to upgrade her into a 40g breeder soon. However the two get along well with each other so I'll let them run around and explore the living room together

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I house them separately. I recently upgraded Tyrion into a 40g breeder. He's still small but Petco had the deal going on so I couldn't pass it up. And Nymeria is in a 10g at the moment but I plan to upgrade her into a 40g breeder soon. However the two get along well with each other so I'll let them run around and explore the living room together

Glad to hear that they have their own living space, some (not many but some) have done well living together (but those were housed together in sad neglected circumstances so I think they looked to eachother for safety) Just be very careful and keep a close eye on them as they can turn on eachother in a split second without any provocation. And right now they are young so that is a big factor..
I love their $1per gal sale that's where I got all mine..