1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!
  1. Krispy Kev

Krispy Kev Bearded Dragon Egg

These are my two baby dragons. Tyrion, and Nymeria. I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan so that's where their names came from. Tyrion is the one next to the pink blanket, and Nymeria is the one on my arm. Unfortunately my phone camera sucks but Nymeria actually has traces of red and orange all over her body.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk
    PatsyB likes this.
  2. PatsyB

PatsyB Super Moderator Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Very cute!
  3. Elyssa Battaglia

Elyssa Battaglia Bearded Dragon Egg

4. Hdrydr31

Hdrydr31 Bearded Dragon Veteran Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Super cute little ones you got there.. Are you housing them separately? I ask as they are solitary critters and can cause serious injury to eachother.
  5. Krispy Kev

Krispy Kev Bearded Dragon Egg

I house them separately. I recently upgraded Tyrion into a 40g breeder. He's still small but Petco had the deal going on so I couldn't pass it up. And Nymeria is in a 10g at the moment but I plan to upgrade her into a 40g breeder soon. However the two get along well with each other so I'll let them run around and explore the living room together

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk
  6. Hdrydr31

Hdrydr31 Bearded Dragon Veteran Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Glad to hear that they have their own living space, some (not many but some) have done well living together (but those were housed together in sad neglected circumstances so I think they looked to eachother for safety) Just be very careful and keep a close eye on them as they can turn on eachother in a split second without any provocation. And right now they are young so that is a big factor..
    I love their $1per gal sale that's where I got all mine..