• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Ivan and I! ♡

RoyalPlat___

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
I am Bria and this is my 6 month old beardie! His name is Ivan and is really wild. I am new to this Forum but looking forward to meeting everyone's beardie! I was wondering about my cricket situation... I have been feeding Him live Crickets and when he was a baby I fed him about 10 per session, but now he is a juvenile I am wondering how many crickets he needs a day?! Thank you any piece of advice is appreciated! Also here is Ivan and his enclosure! Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• 20201129_141244.jpg
    20201129_141244.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • 20201129_141401.jpg
    20201129_141401.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 20201128_144700.jpg
    20201128_144700.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19

Rexy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
I am Bria and this is my 6 month old beardie! His name is Ivan and is really wild. I am new to this Forum but looking forward to meeting everyone's beardie! I was wondering about my cricket situation... I have been feeding Him live Crickets and when he was a baby I fed him about 10 per session, but now he is a juvenile I am wondering how many crickets he needs a day?! Thank you any piece of advice is appreciated! Also here is Ivan and his enclosure! Hope you guys like it!
Hi Bria! He is so cute!!!! We have a new beardie coming on Tuesday who is about 6 months old too! This is our first reptile! Have you had beardies before? His habitat looks awesome!!

We picked up some Dubias today and plan on that being his main insect. Looking into different worm types too. I don’t think we will really do crickets.

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Ivan is adorable :)

For feeding, let him eat as many crickets as he can hold in a 15 minute time span. You can expect him to eat 20-50 a day, depending on how hungry he is and how frequently you offer the food. Make sure to offer a variety of insects and veggies so that he doesn't become too picky as an adult.
Good luck with your beardie!

RoyalPlat___

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Bria! He is so cute!!!! We have a new beardie coming on Tuesday who is about 6 months old too! This is our first reptile! Have you had beardies before? His habitat looks awesome!!

We picked up some Dubias today and plan on that being his main insect. Looking into different worm types too. I don’t think we will really do crickets.
Yes it is! He is my first! Ok!!! Awesome!!! What is his/her name? And could I see his enclosure!??? Thanks I will definitely look into that!