• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

me and spike

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hello to all obviously i am new to this site so far its been great. My name is Tabitha im in Hatboro Pa not too far from good ole philly but the good part haha. i just got out of the Marine Corps and i am back to a more stable living not moving so much so i got my beardie always wanted one and now i got him his name is spike he is a big boy or girl havent figured out how to tell yet for sure the name is spike only because i bought him from another person that assumed he was a male and now i am told he is really a she approx. 9 inches long from head to beginning of tail and the tail just seems to go on forever and ever im not very interesting at all now i pretty much stay and watch spike all day long haha but when im not home im in school (phsycology) or playing the only sport that should be played RUGBY

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome! We're glad you have liked the forum so far. We have a terrific member base. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Spike.