• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Male??

Jenndaggett530

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was doing some research and just wanted to double check to make sure my beardie was a male. Can someone confirm?

Attachments

• 20220916_170746.jpg
    20220916_170746.jpg
    911.2 KB · Views: 64

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was doing some research and just wanted to double check to make sure my beardie was a male. Can someone confirm?
Please lift the tail higher in the air --- I am not sure if I am seeing bumps or not

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I want to say its female but I am gonna have someone else take look for sure
Nope its a male --- when I am in doubt I always get a second opinion -- and she said its a male --- your good

Reactions: Ceh

DragonMomma217

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yup! I'd say you're correct!!! Two prongs indicate male and a crown like shape indicates female It always helps to take a flashlight and shine it behind the tail in a dark room. It makes it easier to see.