• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Male or Female

Staciej

Bearded Dragon Egg
Our dragon is almost a year old and we were told by the breeder that it was female but all the other information they gave us was wrong so we are trying to confirm if that info was good or bad. Thanks in advance.
2bad1e1162a68e49a261d98d5c1e977c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You got a female dragon from this view have you done a flashlight test to confirm?

Staciej

Bearded Dragon Egg
You got a female dragon from this view have you done a flashlight test to confirm?
I don’t have a very cooperative dragon. It was very difficult just to get this picture

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don’t have a very cooperative dragon. It was very difficult just to get this picture

Good tip would be to wait until close to lights out when they are winding down for the night take into a bathroom put on the counter with lights out shine flashlight down thru gently pulled back tail you should be able to see either the 2 hemepenes or the female organ which will be a bump in the middle