• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Loved and lost

Beardybonkers

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I’m new to the forum and have had 2 beardies up to now. Unfortunately my baby Luna passed 3 days ago she was only 2 years old. The vet did an ultrasound and said she had a heart defect. I’m devastated but have now decided to visit a rescue centre and give a beardy a new home. Luna will never be replaced and I’m hoping this will help me get over the loss. I feel people who have never owned a bearded dragon will never understand what adorable little characters they are

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, I’m new to the forum and have had 2 beardies up to now. Unfortunately my baby Luna passed 3 days ago she was only 2 years old. The vet did an ultrasound and said she had a heart defect. I’m devastated but have now decided to visit a rescue centre and give a beardy a new home. Luna will never be replaced and I’m hoping this will help me get over the loss. I feel people who have never owned a bearded dragon will never understand what adorable little characters they are
They are and I am sorry for your loss- we grow quite attached to them - rescuing them can get expensive as most of the time we don't know their background - but you wanting to rescue one is brave and shows how much you care- good luck in your endeavors

Beardybonkers

Bearded Dragon Egg
They are and I am sorry for your loss- we grow quite attached to them - rescuing them can get expensive as most of the time we don't know their background - but you wanting to rescue one is brave and shows how much you care- good luck in your endeavors
Thank you I’ll keep you updated along the way.