• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for someone to build me a custom cage in Michigan

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I'm looking for someone to build me a custom cage. I'm in East Michigan.
Get in touch with a carpenter, tell him you want a pine box with sliding front doors, you’ll save a ton of money that way

Raggy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Get in touch with a carpenter, tell him you want a pine box with sliding front doors, you’ll save a ton of money that way
Is pine okay for bearded dragons? I read a few places that it can release toxic fumes to them unless it is sealed.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Is pine okay for bearded dragons? I read a few places that it can release toxic fumes to them unless it is sealed.
No its not, thank you for correcting me, ceder is also apparently bad too.

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I built a cage for one of my other pet reptiles in the past, 4ft wide by 4ft tall! It's relatively easy to do theres lots of youtube tutorials! May even be easier on your pocket too.

edit: You can also turn glass cabinets into enclosures i've seen, just make sure you research it before you do it so it is fit for a bearded dragon to live in!

Mightaswell

Hatchling Dragon
I'm in eastern mi. Bay city area. I built mine out of birch plywood. Hit me up. Maybe we are close enough. Just message me.