1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragon Health' started by Kristeen Haugen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Kristeen Haugen

Kristeen Haugen Bearded Dragon Egg

My dragon is about 3 years old. I see pictures of other members dragons and they all seem bigger in every way than mine. Does mine look to be the right size and weight. He hasn’t gone to a vet. Don't have one close to me that deals with exotics.

Attached Files:

2. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Juvenile Dragon

He looks good --- and cute--- what is his weight in grams and how long is he--- I have been told a good weight for a adult bearded dragon anything over 400 grams is good --- you can weigh him on a kitchen scale that has grams----
    kaylyn
  3. Bdragon mom

Bdragon mom Bearded Dragon Egg

I have a 4 yr old female beardie who I acquired from someone. She was not cared for that well and is smaller than most beardies her age. But she is over 400 grams now. My 6 month old female is the same length as the four yr old .17 inches.