• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for an adult Bearded Dragon

TaterTotTheBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
My amazing Bearded Dragon died recently. I was not expecting it. She was so loving and chill. I love Bearded Dragons so much that I need a new scaly friend. I'm not getting one as quickly as possible but I might want to get one in a few months. Do you guys know anyone with a healthy, adult Bearded Dragon that has amazing colors?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't know. You could look to see if there are any expos coming to your area where they would be selling them. This way you can physically see the dragon and get a good look at it.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm kinda addicted to Craigslist. gotten 3 of 4 off craigslist. I actually check every day. not that I can get another kid - but one just never knows!

TaterTotTheBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
In my area, there's a reptile store called Redding Reptiles and they sell baby Bearded Dragons. The adults are not for sale. They usually have expos every other month and hopefully they have adult Bearded Dragons to sell.

knucklez305

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a sub adult for sell 13 inches long 9 months old
577a4e9c56ec4ca07ddb637c7f18dea3.jpg
865f397861c7d47088649a642a932e1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

TaterTotTheBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sorry for being so late with this. I've already got a little guy that I've had for over a month now. He's getting so big and healthy!